Monday, September 26, 2011

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have?

I'm having a good news kind of day.

Good news! I finally got an x-ray and it showed a fracture. This is good news because it means I haven't been wearing that clunky boot for the last 4 weeks for nothing.

Good news! It seems to be getting better.

Good news! I can start weaning off of the awful boot that has helped my foot feel an awful lot better.

Good news! Culinary school started today.

Good news! I don't have to wear the boot to school! They have strict footwear rules so I'm not sure how that would have gone over.

Also, today I received the best textbook ever. It is full of delicious recipes and I think I will start making them immediately. Immediately meaning this weekend. Or maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment