Friday, November 11, 2011

Cookie Time!

This week has been very cookie-centric. We made chocolate chip cookies earlier in the week and yesterday we made biscotti, Strassburger cookies and brownies. Did you know brownies are considered a cookie? They are a sheet cookie or a bar cookie. Ours are topped with white and dark chocolate ganache. And they are fantastic. I have managed to not forget any more ingredients.

On Monday I have 2 tests, one on all the book reading we've done and for the other I need to bake chocolate chip cookies. I will be muttering under my breath, "baking soda, baking soda, baking soda" the whole time.

I am doing my best to give my products away so I don't eat them all but I don't have time to make deliveries and there isn't a line at my door. I should have a sign in my window that lights up when I have baked goods to give away. I might have to start giving them to the culinary students in the class next to us. Maybe they will repay the favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment